The official launch party for “100 Things to Do in Indianapolis Before You Die” is happening Friday, Oct. 12, at New Day Craft in Fountain Square! Stop by from 7pm to 9pm for Indy-themed trivia/prizes and get your book signed! While you’re there, you may as well try a tasting flight of New Day’s meads or hard ciders. (I’m partial to the South Cider.) Hope to see you there!
Other upcoming events include:
- Sunday, Oct. 7 – Signing at Costco (Castleton), 1-3pm
- Saturday, Oct. 13 – Signing at Goose the Market, 1-3pm
- Sunday, Oct. 14 – Booth at Irvington Farmers Market (all day)
- Saturday, Oct. 20 – Signing at Costco (Michigan Road), 1-3pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 30 – Trivia and signing at Books and Brews (Broad Ripple)
- Friday, Dec. 7 – IndieAna Handicraft Exchange at the Harrison Center for the Arts